SV: [FS32NGModelrail] NBOT N.G. BUT.... VERY SHORT!

  • Hans Hammarsten
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2011
    Neat one but it's got to be a trick
    /Hans

    --- Den mån 2011-09-05 skrev daniel caso <d.caso@...>:

    Från: daniel caso <d.caso@...>
    Ämne: [FS32NGModelrail] NBOT N.G. BUT.... VERY SHORT!
    Till: "FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com" <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com>
    Datum: måndag 5 september 2011 21:48

  • Vince Bradley
    Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011

      Well they did have gyroscopic trains.  I have a picture somewhere of an 1 ½” scale train suspended on a single wire with a young lady in attendance.

      LOL,

      Vincent

      Från: daniel caso <d.caso@...>
      Till: "FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com" <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com>
      Datum: måndag 5 september 2011 21:48

      Attachment(s) from Hans Hammarsten

      1 of 1 Photo(s)

      Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
        I'm not reading Model Railroader since years but a couple of years ago they had an article and photos of a layout hunging from the ceiling up side down.

        It seems humanity is evolving in a direction where the most exotic thing will be "normality"!

                                         #:-)

                           Daniel