Re: [FS32NGModelrail] SECOND ROUND

  • jerry via FMW.com
    Message 1 of 43 , Jul 27, 2011
      Henrik,

      Perhaps we should have a poll. Perhaps this group has the wrong name?

      Do we have a photo of your 120mm scale mine car in our files? I would like to see it.

      Jerry

      On Jul 27, 2011, at 11:15 PM, henrik laurell wrote:

      Hi Jerry,

      'fex' is short for 'for example' and Australia is that big continent far east (or west from the states) .. :D

      This 3D print business is a big adventure for us and we are learning by the day, both me and Daniel, even if Daniel is doing all the CAD drawings..

      Daniel first did this great tub for me as a birthday gift in 120mm scale which is my primary scale since I stopped modelling in 78n18 last october. After people seen it, requests started coming with the same in around 1/32-35 scales. Daniel did some trials and the result of that is what you see now.

      Maybe we should do a poll on how many are very strict on scale and how many are interested in using parts from 'other' scales in the 1/32-1/35 range.

      /Henrik

      Jerry Kitts
      Foothill Model Works
      Visit our web site at