Re: More corrugated aluminum

  • Brian McKenzie
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 8, 2011
    If anyone is really keen, I might be persusaded to part with my
    exact-to-scale set of rollers for 9mm scale corrugated iron.

    There was a lot of machining time involved, so it wouldn't be cheap, but
    it might be viable for a supplier to the hobby.

    It was used with 0.004inch thick aluminium foil precut in strips to
    provide sheets up to 12 scale feet long. It can be used for other
    thicknesses of material as bearings for one roller are cam mounted.

    -Brian McKenzie
  • Brian
    Message 35 of 35 , Jul 14, 2011
      I thought some of you might be interested in watching this
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboxMsSz5Aw&feature=youtube_gdata_player>
      Brian
      Qld. Aust.