Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: 1/32 American narrow gauge layouts

  • kim marsh
    Message 1 of 69 , Jun 4, 2011
      hi jerry can you give anymore details on the wheels and the journals do you have anymore 1-32 stuff
      cheers kim
      Message 69 of 69 , Jul 13 12:01 PM
        Well, mostly because I did the building while on holiday in our summer cottage. I forgot to bring wood, but had some plastic card in the bottom of my tool chest.

        And frankly I find it quite funny to build with what's at hand rather than rely on a well stocked shelf of materials. I know choosing the right material contributes much to the final result, but having fun with what's at hand brings a special feeling to modelling (for me at least). I have always liked to find modelling material at no cost - old packaging material, scrap plastic, odd piceses of wood, dirt, branches etc. Stimulates one's creativity.