SR&CL ng video - not 1/32 but 1/3 size

  • Frolin Marek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Folks,

      While not 1/32 scale, drop the 2 it is 1/3 size. Its narrow gauge though, so thought would share for a side venture. Here is a video clip I took about 5 years ago on a 3 3/4 inch scale railroad, it's 1/3 size Maine Two Foot type equipment, in Michigan.
      http://www.frolin.net/temp/SRCL_March-2005.wmv

      Note the Engineer is 'inside' the Forney tender, not on-top.

      I took over the 'Sandy Ridge & Clear Lake Railway' website two years ago, and am revamping it now (new look) and will be adding videos. This is one from my visits, riding a freight train after we plowed snow off the line. This is a 'working' railroad, not a cutsie "live steam track".

      You can see many pictures and soon many more with videos on the website at... http://www.srclry.com

      Frolin

      PS: yea I type a lot of BS when I post a link or two - haha