      Van: davidhendersonginone <davidhendersonginone@...>
      Aan: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Verzonden: Donderdag 7 april 17:06 2011
      Onderwerp: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Hudson skips and chassis

      Hi everybody,
      for everyone who expressed an interest in the 3D printed skip, here are the details:
      The chassis are £5
      The wheels are £1 per axle
      The skip is £5 per unit
      Hope that makes sense. All at 1:35. Other scales can easily be printed. B-)
      For all contact Tom on - tebeeb@...
      Thanks, David

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "davidhendersonginone" <davidhendersonginone@...> wrote:

      > D'day
      >
      > Daniel C. has been helping me with the planning of my first 1:35 layout, a micro.
      >
      > I sent him a photo of a Hudson Skip that a friend of mine made up for me by 3D printing. Daniel is interested in the skips and suggested that others in this group may also be.
      >
      > I have posted the image in the photo section. The wheels are Kadee, but the axle boxes take most needle point axles. They can be supplied with or without the skip & supports.
      >
      > Prices are very reasonable, alterations to dimensions should not be a problem. However, the more volume per item, the more expense!
      >
      > If anybody is interested, contact me for prices and availability.
      >
      > Thanks

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic