      Från: clausoggitte@... <clausoggitte@...>
      Ämne: Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Happy new 2011 to you all
      Till: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Datum: måndag 3 januari 2011 16:31

      All:

      During my vacation I managed to fit a decoder in yet another loco, no. 14 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/nystrup_grus/2624283842/in/set-72157600638414592/ ). This time a terrible mess of carving and grinding away plastic and lead ballast to ‘scoop’ out room for a decoder. Also the way the motor bogie mounts in the model had to be changed somewhat. It surely is easier to fit decoders into models designed for them! Several objects parted from their designated location on the model and had to be fitted again. Minor touch up with paint and some re-weathering concluded my efforts. The only visual changes are the new exhaust pipe and the changed gas filler cap in front of the cab – no one besides me will probably notice.

      I now have four locos fit for DCC – and a worktable covered in plastic and lead shavings! A major clean-up is required...

      Regards and a happy new year!