9126Re: Mike South's trains

  • Emil
    Dec 14, 2010
      Dear Jane,

      I'm sure you've received a few responses from members, but if not you may contact me and I'll post in your behalf; without commission of course( Mike was well thought of here ).
      When you are able to put together a list; even partial to get things going for you, mail it to me and I'll post it here and elsewhere with instuctions for direct response to you.

      Sincerely,
      Jack Mueller / jmueller@...

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, Mike South <mikesouth@...> wrote:

      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > You may recall that Mike South passed away in August 2009. I am
      > > only now investigating how I can dispose of his beloved train
      > > collection. He had mentioned that maybe someone in this group might
      > > be interested in some of his collection, or know other people who
      > > would be. I would be more that willing to pay a commission to
      > > anyone who can facilitate any sales. At this point in time I have
      > > to admit that I am not even sure exactly what I have. Mike's lists
      > > are all on his old computer and I cannot e-mail from that computer,
      > > or even print at the moment, but I do have someone trying to
      > > download the material on to an external hard drive and convert it
      > > into a format compatible with our current computer, so it is
      > > possible that I may be able to access some relevant information,
      > > always supposing I know what I am looking for!
      > >
      > > Please let me know if you might be interested, or if you have any
      > > helpful suggestions. I can be contacted at janesouth@... or by
      > > replying to this e-mail which I am sending from Mike's old account.
      > >
      > > Here in Calgary it is very snowy so I wish you a Merry Christmas.
      > >
      > > Yours sincerely,
      > >
      > > Jane South

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic