9040Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Fw: [7mm NGA] Welsh Highland Completed

    Nov 2, 2010
      #:-)

          -------------

      Well, last day in Amsterdam.
      Tomorrow morning I'll be departing from home at 7 .

      I will stay awake the whole night so to sleep at least a good part of the flight.

      I didn't know; there is a special bus crossing the city collecting people going to the airport...and is starts 100m from my house, just crossing the channel.
      I will call and ask if they stop also at the third floor...Who knows?

      I am already feeling very strange...but I won't fight it or try to stop or control it. I will do my best to stay an my observation post and feel the stream passing by.

      It is really very strange: forgotten regions of my mind and soul are suddently becoming active...

      I can smell the odor of Buenos Aires at certain moments, hear in my mind forgotten music and so on. I say to myself; let it go, that is all past. I won't spoil my new days loosing my time recalling what has been. I ant to feel how is today, how will tomorrow be and so on.
      Thanks God for Shaphiro and Vipassanna!

      Have a good day CV!

                                                 Daniel