      From: William Uffelman <ufffam@...>
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] August 2010 Railroad Model Craftsman
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, July 31, 2010, 7:06 PM

      I ave been traveling for the last couple of weeks os only lightly reading the groups so I am not sure if anyone memtioned the plans for a Vulcan2 foot gauge two ton gas loco on page 71. It has a Model T hood and 16" wheels so On3 24" wheels would be a good start for 1/32 model. As I recall there is a 1/32 scale Modle T kit out there to help with the hood.

      Bill Uffelman
      Las Vegas NV

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic