      From: leon <leonvangrinsven@...>
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: RUDY'S WORK
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 9:29 PM

      Daniel,

      I'm just getting "updated" here. Nice to see you took a lot of pictures from Rudy's work. I am very interested for a while now of his work, since I am getting more interest in the 1:32(35) scale.
      I have seen somewhere a film of his French and German layout. If I can find it, I will post the link.

      Leon
      (being a bit envious that I still haven't seen this layout "live") ;-)

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, daniel caso <d.caso@...> wrote:

      > James:
      >
      >      I would preffer Rudy´s films.
      >
      >     Anyway, now I think,  there are some at the links he posted.
      >
      >                  Daniel

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic