      From: Vince Bradley <vince.bradley@...>
      Subject: RE: [FS32NGModelrail] RUDY'S WORK
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 1:31 PM

      Daniel and Rudy,
      Very much enjoyed the pictures of Rudy's work. His work reminds me on the
      military miniature work rather than train work. He seems to set a stage
      very well with the trains passing through rather than dominating the scene.
      The weathering shows up well in your excellent pictures. You two are having
      too much fun. It will help me to get back to my layout which actually has
      become the home to several Russian tanks. Who knows why?
      Vincent
      Cincinnati, Ohio