      Från: Daniel <d.caso@...>
      Ämne: [FS32NGModelrail] RUDY'S WORK
      Till: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Datum: torsdag 1 juli 2010 00:23

      Hi all:

      Well, it started a bit complicated. I woke up just too late to get the train so must call Rudy and tell him I would be coming 1/2 hour later. When changing trains at Amersfort station I missed it so called him again and told i woul;d be arriving 1/2 hour later.
      At Zwolle station the train stgoped and we heard there was a technical problem. It took 15minutes solve the p[roblem so instead of at 10,30 i arrived at 11,45 to Assen station. there was Rudy patienty waiting in his red cabrio.
      An incredible frendly man,living in the paradise of Drente.
      It as a great pleasure to meet him. I enjoyed his company and his modelling a lot.
      Aurprising his simple but effective 10 euros table saw.
      I'ver got lots of tips and enjoyed his extensive ingenuity.

      You will find some pictures in a new album under the name
      A VISIT TO RUDY HEISE'S LAYOUTS.

      I will upload in a moment pictures of his 0n30 layout in another album.

      Enjoy.