      From: James Sullivan <forneyfan48@...>
      Subject: Re: SV: [FS32NGModelrail] VIVE LA FRANCE !!!
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 5:30 PM

      --- On Tue, 6/1/10, daniel caso wrote:

      "...But I would like to buy one or two of those boxes...Have you really seen them?"

      Daniel,

      Here is the link for MiniArt:

      http://www.miniart-models.com/

      If you look at the page they list their distributors by continent (look over at the left hand side of the page).

      It looks like the distributor in the Netherlands is Oveerbeek Import B.V.

      I have purchased this same kit and can verify the parts are very good. They have amny other kits so check out the offerings.

      James Sullivan

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic