8177SV: [FS32NGModelrail] VIVE LA FRANCE !!!

  • Hans Hammarsten
    Jun 1, 2010
      Nice Daniel!
      But if you want to go the easy way to get window shutters (if you don't need a boundle of them)
      Try MinArts
      they have a kit with windows, window shutters, doors and many other useful things
      in a kit

      35502

      35502

      HOUSE  ACCESSORIES