      Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:16 PM
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Tailor Creek Tramway

      Good idea Kim.

      I have a bottlebrush shrub and each time I prune it there are some great branches and things that I look at and think they must be useable. Some are quite straight and look like great trestle bridge uprights.
      I don't know about their longevity tho, but I think they might be okay if inside.
      regards
      Ron

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic