      Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 2:00 PM
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Tailor Creek Tramway

      Hi All,
      I'm pleased to announce that significant progress has been made on my 1/35th, on 9mm gauge "Tailor Creek Tramway".
      It's exhibition debut is on the 20th and 21st of this month, and much is too be done.

      The "Tailor Creek Tramway" is a fictuous 12" gauge Tramway set "somewhere" in the south of Tasmania, Australia.
      The Tramway's main revenue was too be sand, however it was thought that this could be quite boring, so it was decided that an olive oil processing plant could be instead substituted.

      Hopefully i'll be able too get some pictures up soon.

      On another note, i'm having a hard time thinking up of was too make larger, good looking tree's, do you folks have any idea's?

      Cheers,
      Nathan Badcock
      Tailor Creek Tramway, 35n12

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic