      From: ianj0trains <ianaj@...>
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Re:Which scale
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 7, 2010, 10:14 AM

      Hi Ron,

      I've always found it a bit strange that more people haven't modelled to that scale and gauge combination in Australia given the amount of 3'6" we had.

      Was well aware it was a predominantly (totally ?) New Zealand modelling group, but also figured they did have some 2' and other narrow gauge lines there so there might be some NG modellers in it.

      Cheers

      Ian J