      From: ianj0trains <ianaj@...>
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Which scale
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 12:43 AM

      Hi Daniel,

      The best known person modelling in 9mm scale is probably Christopher Payne, certainly his work, particularly St Pierre, is my own inspiration for considering modelling in a larger scale than 7mm.

      It's a commonly used scale in New Zealand, have a look at the following website http://www.nzfinesc ale.com/index2. htm

      I didn't know there was a 9mm yahoo group, what is the URL ?

      Cheers

      Ian J