      try this one.

      Mike Hobbs
      Bakersfield, CA

      In a message dated 2/4/2010 3:45:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ianaj@... writes:

      Hi Daniel,

      The best known person modelling in 9mm scale is probably Christopher Payne, certainly his work, particularly St Pierre, is my own inspiration for considering modelling in a larger scale than 7mm.

      It's a commonly used scale in New Zealand, have a look at the following website http://www.nzfinesc ale.com/index2. htm

      I didn't know there was a 9mm yahoo group, what is the URL ?

      Cheers

      Ian J

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@ yahoogroups. com, daniel caso <d.caso@...> wrote:

      > Ian:
      >
      >      That is a good tip. Thank you.
      >      Do you know about any other modellers modelling 9mm scale on 16,5mm track?
      >      In 1/34 600mm gauge would be 17,6mm, not so far from 16,5mm. Not bad at all.
      >      Do you have any links to 9mmscale producers so I can see what is available?
      >      I think I am a member of a 9mm scale yahoo group but, sorry to say, I joined just with the aim of promoting the now gone FCALV project.
      >      I'll take a look at that now but any other information will be welcome.
      >
      >      Thank you again.
      >
      >                                Daniel

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic