7771Re: Canal Boats

  • Richard
    Jan 10, 2010
      Thanks to Daniel and all the others who sent info and suggestions for my canal boat. I loved the photo collection as I am partial to trams/steam dummies from both sides of the water. Progess has been slow as it is a bit cool for the San Joaquin Valley (High today: 46dF (8C)and it's hard to stay long in the garage/workshop.
      Cheers,
      Richard Heisler