      Från: Rod Hutchinson <r.hutchinson@...>
      Ämne: RE: [FS32NGModelrail] My first plaster casting... [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
      Till: "FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com" <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com>
      Datum: söndag 3 januari 2010 00.14

      HI Hans,

      Congratulations on your 1st casting.  I’ll look forward to watching your progress.

      Rod Hutchinson

      Melbourne,  Australia

      Sent: Sunday, 3 January 2010 5:31 AM
      To: FS32NGModelrail@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] My first plaster casting...

      Hi to You all on this new 2010.
      Just did my first casting in plaster for my loco shed

      I put in some pictures in my Photo file " A Test shot..."

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/FS32NGMode lrail/photos/ album/1077924025 /pic/list

      Best regards to you all.
      Hans Hammarsten

      Går det långsamt? Skaffa dig en snabbare bredbandsuppkoppling.
      Sök och jämför priser hos Kelkoo.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic