      Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 10:57 AM
      Subject: Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Wrightlines 7mm / 1:32 skip

      Kelvin,

      My original patterns were cast in brass - the side tippling wagons on my 1:32 version of 'Crowsnest Tramway' were made to run on 3/4in. gauge track.

      See article (and photos) in the REVIEW, issue 26. I made new buckets from pantographed brass parts. The chassis though, remained unaltered - apart from one which I extended to make a 'brake end platform' version.

      I doubt being cast in whitemetal makes any difference, in fact, the brass castings probably exhibited more shrinkage.

      Roy

      www.narrowgaugeandindustrial.com

      On 3 Oct 2009, at 23:06, Kelvin A. White wrote:

      Roy

      Will the chassis on the Wrightline's skip allow the fitting of 19mm ie 2ft gauge wheels?

      Thanks

      Kelvin White
      Oxford, England