7156Re: Wrightlines 7mm / 1:32 skip

  • marc
    Oct 2 1:11 AM
      Hi all,

      thanks for the replies but now I am a little confused :-) so I will make a small summary which, I hope, helps.

      - ex-RCL, current KB scale skip/bogies I have and are way to small for 1:32/35 (e.g. compared to the Slaters).

      - Slaters, I have and look nice and have a "flat" outside frame (sorry don't know how to discribe it better).

      - Wrightlines skip/bogies. I don't have those but have a [ shaped frame and are supposedly more 1:32 than O-scale (designed by Roy C Link ?!?). Due to the frame I would very much like to have those.

      I hope this helps.

      Regards,
      Marc
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic