7155Re: Wrightlines 7mm / 1:32 skip

  • marc_reusser
    Oct 1, 2009
      Gil...dude!....too much potato on the brain?.....I don't think the other Marc....the one that asked the question, knows who Richard or Russ are[:-Grin]......but good thorough answer and links nonetheless.

      Send me the info re. the skips over on TNGS...or in a personal email....most interested....and too lazy to place an order.

      Marc [The original one...or at least the crotchetiest one.]

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, Gil Flores <mrbungalow01@...> wrote:

      > Wright lines are 7mm and Slaters Plastikard are 1:32, the 1:32 kits are from Richard Christ, Russ's Friend, he sold his molds to Slaters. These are the same ones that Jerry has and built, ask him to send you a picture. I have some Wright lines ones, if you can't wait for an order from KB scale
      > 7mm= www.kbscale.com
      > 1:32= www.slatersplastikard.com
      > also try www.ukmodelshops.com.uk
      >
      > Also KB scale has those very cool spooked wheels, check that out too.
      > Gil

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic