      From: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Vince Bradley
      Sent: Saturday, 1 August 2009 11:06 p.m.
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: New Photo file

      Greetings,
      I have added a new photo file (vince's stuff) showing my under
      construction 3/8n2 layout. After some tentative indeas I have settled
      on an estate tramway in the late 1940's, My most incomplete part is
      the engines. I have 3 with none of them finished. The layout is Lenz
      DDC powered with both Lenz and Lok receivers. One engine has sound
      and the other two will get sound. A further extention of 2' x 8' is
      planned and will provide an interchange with SG, additional industries
      and somewhere to go. I will build the baseboard this summer and the
      rest in the winter.
      Take care,
      Vincent
      Lawrenceburg, Indiana, USA