7061Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: New Photo file

    Aug 1, 2009
      Vince-very nice work! Do you have a track plan for your layout? Looks like you have  plenty of operation planned. I will look forward to seeing more...MORE...       Woodie

      --- On Sat, 8/1/09, Vince Bradley <vince.bradley@...> wrote:

      From: Vince Bradley <vince.bradley@...>
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: New Photo file
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 6:05 AM

      I have added a new photo file (vince's stuff) showing my under
      construction 3/8n2 layout. After some tentative indeas I have settled
      on an estate tramway in the late 1940's, My most incomplete part is
      the engines. I have 3 with none of them finished. The layout is Lenz
      DDC powered with both Lenz and Lok receivers. One engine has sound
      and the other two will get sound. A further extention of 2' x 8' is
      planned and will provide an interchange with SG, additional industries
      and somewhere to go. I will build the baseboard this summer and the
      rest in the winter.
      Take care,
      Lawrenceburg, Indiana, USA
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic