      Posted by: "Claus Nielsen" clausoggitte@... gaz410
      Date: Sun Aug 3, 2008 9:09 am ((PDT))

      Even while the Danish summer have been blessing us Danes with nice
      warm weather and no skies, I have managed to do a little modelling.

      After finishing a 1:35 Scammel recovery lorry
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/nystrup_grus/2623475423/in/set-
      72157600638054721/(I know it isn't exactly narrow gauge!)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic