      From: Claus Nielsen <clausoggitte@...>
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] French Modelling Menu
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 6:08 PM

      Even while the Danish summer have been blessing us Danes with nice
      warm weather and no skies, I have managed to do a little modelling.

      After finishing a 1:35 Scammel recovery lorry
      http://www.flickr. com/photos/ nystrup_grus/ 2623475423/ in/set-
      72157600638054721/ (I know it isn't exactly narrow gauge!)I have
      turned the attention to my 1:35 French Campagne-loco. I have fitted
      the fuel tank and is currently working on the rear wall at the
      driver's position. In between I have been doing some surgery to the
      three figures to be fitted on the loco. You can see my latest
      progress on
      http://www.flickr. com/photos/ nystrup_grus/ sets/72157600638 413896/

      I'm also beginning to plan the build of my two 1:35 Billard T75s.
      They are intended for service on Nystrup Gravel as locos bought from
      the dumps the Germans left behind when their occupation of Denmark
      ended in 1945. No Billards have ever seen service in Denmark, but as
      the Germans brought locos to Denmark from Czechoslovakia, Belgium and
      Austria I added some modeller's license to the truth and thought up
      this story of Maginot-line locos ending up on my imaginary gravel-
      line.

      Consequently my modelling menu for the next many months (I'm a slow
      worker) will be exclusively French. Who could ask for more?

      Hope you are all enjoying yourselves modelling - disregarding the
      weather!