      From: Paul Woods <paulandclaire@...>
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: More Laser cut photos
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 2:54 AM

      Daniel

      All my local laser cutting companies are involved in making
      advertising signs or engraving things like trophies, or both. You
      could even try contacting an electrical installation firm to ask
      where they have their warning signs and labels made, (The stiff
      plastic ones you see rivetted to big switchboards) quite often they
      are laser-cut these days, so they might be able to point the way.

      Making a living selling any type of kit is the challenge, it is not
      just restricted to laser cut types ;-)

      Regards
      Paul

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@ yahoogroups. com, daniel caso <d.caso@...>
      wrote:
      > Now what I need is finding someone able to laser cut my drawings
      here in Holland. Argentina is O.K. but the posting costs and the
      sending risks are too high and would double the prices.Also i would
      like to find a better material than MDF. It works good for the
      coaches and windows, but for tiny objects I am not sure.

      > Daniel

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic