4528Re: Re: Slow progress - but progress

  • Paul & Baabra Napier
    Jan 5, 2007
      Clas,

      Watch out, the BBA660 will get under your skin like it did to me. I wish I
      could see one 'in-the-flesh' - one day. I received a series of very
      detailed photos of one in a museum via a German fellow modeler. I can put
      you in contact with him if you wish.

      I think my model may have got the Waitakere Tramline Society thinking as
      their last magazine stated the construction of an electric loco was being
      considered.

      Paul