4512Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Jubilee Track components

    Nov 1 12:42 PM
      Thanks very much. It's taken a long time to get to this stage.

      William Uffelman <ufffam@...> wrote:
      Product looks great!
      Bill Uffelman
      Las Vegas NV

      david624832 <david.provan@ btinternet. com> wrote:
      Hi all,

      FYI this is a copy of an email I have just sent to Mike South. I hope
      it answers some of your questions.

      Hi Mike,
      ExpoNG is now out of the way and I managed to get the Jubilee point
      kits finished in time for it. So now I have good stocks of left,
      right and Y points. If you are still interested I am offering the
      points at £17.50 each but I will supply them at £16.00 as I could
      pack them all together and just supply one set of instructions. I
      have plenty of straight and curved panels. If you haven't already
      looked there are some details on my website at
      david.provan. btinternet. co.uk
      Are you still interested in Decauville KE's? I may run them in 1/32
      just for the fun of it!
      I think I may have sorted out the McEwen Pratt 4w PM. I spoke with
      David H Smith at ExpoNG and it seems that the drive he used in his
      loco may well fit mine. It may need a slight redesign but I can't see
      any further problems. I'm really fired up to finish it!