4450Re: Motar Trader Question

  • kkimmarsh
    Aug 6, 2006
      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Knepp" <knepp736@...> wrote:
      > Kim
      > What is the orgin of the motar trader boat in the photos section.
      > Are plans available? It is a really neat model.
      > Ron Knepp
      good morning ron i don,t think there are any plans i made it up .on
      HOPE COAST there used to be a slip way with a boat under construction
      this boat became the motar trader .it.is 260mm long[10inches] 100mm [4
      inches ] wide and the stern is 65mm[3 inches]wide.a good referance is
      the blue books that were compiled by the C.I.A during the vietnam
      war.they have plans of a lot of traders of south asian traders plus
      construction techniques great referance all the best kim.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic