3998Re: [FS32NGModelrail] F-class in 1:32

  • Vlad Vinnitskiy
    Jan 3, 2005

      wow looks great Claus

      Vlad

      On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:45:31 +0100 "Claus Nielsen" <clni@...> writes:
      Hi all
      During Christmas I had time for some modelling. I finished a Scale Link F-class WD-wagon. The wagon was built in 2003 but remained unfinished and unloaded.

      The wagon is now loaded with a Scale Link (MR-Models) 9.45" trenchmortar and the three motarbombs that comes with it. I scratchbuilt 9 crates for further mortarbombs. As I don't know how 9.45" crates looked like they are all guesswork. I plan to add further clutter on the wagon, a helmet, some shovels and iron bars plus some final dusting.

      I have uploaded a few pictures. See the folder WD F-class at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gaz410/my_photos

      I have attached a picture as an appetizer.

      Next on the modelling table is more French Pechots.