3702Re: [FS32NGModelrail] A Summer's Progress

  • Les Coleman
    Aug 3, 2004
      Claus, what exceptional modelling!! I enjoyed looking at all your
      pictures enormously. The level of detail and crispness is amazing and an
      encouragement to everyone. I'll try to post some of my own 1:35 scale
      efforts on the site, but they won't come up to this standard.
      Incidentally - is the side dump wagon based on the Grandt Line plastic
      kit? It looks familiar.

      >>> clni@... 03/08/04 10:17:06 >>>
      Hi all
      Back at work after three weeks hollyday I can claim one project
      finished and an other near completion. I have finished the Pechot wagon
      with it's load - a light French FT-17 tank and tried to terminate a long
      running project - a heavy load trailer with excavator pulled by a
      Unfortunately the Faun is not a very good kit. (Resin kit from German
      Elite Modell). Much work has gone into it, but now my work is almost
      over. The complete lash-up will be 65 cm. (over 2 ft.) in length and I
      plan to mount it on a diorama. One day it may fit in on a 1/35 layout?

      I have uploaded photos of the Faun-progress to my Yahoo photopage -
      http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gaz410/my_photos see the file Faun
      ZRS. I'm looking forward to your comments.

      Earlier in the summer I got my loco shed module almost finished. I
      participated in a exhibition in Germany and made frantic efforts to
      finish the small module before the show. I barely succeded, but could
      work a bit at the show. So now the module is landscaped all over. Grass
      is a mix of Heki and Woodland Scenics products. The water tower is
      scracth built from wood and a plastic tube once containing candy -
      Smarties - kindly donated by my daughter. Detailed with some plastic
      wrapping, rivets and bolts it's origin has all but disappeared. The
      module now needs shrubbery, bushes and a tree. I'm currently working on
      the tree. The shed needs a new roof and I have to get to grips with
      interior lights as well.

      That's all for me this time - how about your projects?

      Regards Claus, Copenhagen, 25 degrees C.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please email us.
      Any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Wealden District Council unless stated.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic