3688I need help help looking for the following books...

  • Mark Stonbraker
    Jun 6, 2004
      Hello Group,

      I am looking for copies of the following books.
      If anyone can direct me to a seller, it would be
      deeply appreciated. I keep running up short...

      1) Heeresfeldbahnen zur Kaiserzeit: (German military
      60cm gauge Field Railways from the beginning up to
      1918). This book is in large format, hardbound, 220
      pages with about 450 photos. It shows all the types
      of steam locos for 60cm gauge, plus the first diesel
      locos (Oberursel/Deutz/Montainia), all rolling stock,
      pre-WW 1, including training (building trestle bridges
      for example), and the operation during the war on all
      fronts, France, Balkan-states, Russia, Poland, and all
      others.

      2) Die Brigadelokomotiven der Deutschen
      Heeressfeldbahnen im Ersten Welkrieg - Book and book
      list on the 0-8-0 Brigadelok locomotive

      3) Motorenfabrik Oberursel AG: "Oberurseler
      Gruben-Lokomotiven", Katalog, ca. 1911, Reprint 1998,
      Bufe-Verlag

      Any help you can provide would be deeply
      appreciated.

      Regards,
      Mark Stonbraker

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/