3615Re: project started...finally!

  • Arnoud Bongaards
    Feb 4, 2004
      Piledriver...That's the word! Thank you gentlemen!
      I've put some pics of an old dutch piledriver (oud hollandse
      heistelling) in the photospage under "Arnoud's Diorama"

      Thanks & groeten, Arnoud

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Bantock"
      <andrew.bantock@v...> wrote:
      > Arnoud
      >
      > I think the word you are looking for is piledriver.
      >
      > Andy Bantock

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cpbhvgl/M=243273.4510124.5685162.1261774/D
      =eg

      roupweb/S=1706533813:HM/EXP=1076006169/A=1750744/R=0/*http://servedby
      .ad
      > vertising.com/click/site=552006/bnum=1075919769891089> Click to
      learn
      > more...
      >
      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=243273.4510124.5685162.1261774/D=egrou
      > pmail/S=:HM/A=1750744/rand=561663439>
      >

      > _____
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      subject=Unsubscribe>