3260Re: Paul Towers

  • andybantock <abantock@aol.com>
    Mar 3, 2003
      If Mr Towers was a bit more clued up he might realise that most large
      scalers are NG enthusiasts and, as such, get such scarce offerings in
      the "model press" many of them (like me) rarely buy magazines.

      The large scale fraternity has taken the Internet to its heart. That
      where Mr Towers will find us if he wants us!

      Andy Bantock
      FS32NGMR list moderator

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Jopson
      <Oldhallmin@a...>" <Oldhallmin@a...> wrote:
      > Has anybody seen the recent letters from Paul Towers (ex-editor
      Model
      > Roilway News) in the model press lately, about a general large
      scale
      > narrow gauge association? It appears he's only had about four
      people
      > contact him!!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic