      From: Carl Arendt [mailto:carendt@...]
      Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 17:14
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Micro Layouts Book Now Available

      It is with considerable pride that I announce the publication of my
      first
      model railroading book, "52 Micro Layouts You Can Build -- Model
      Railroading in Extremely Small Spaces."

      It's a collection of my favorite layouts from the Micro Layout Design
      Gallery on my website at http://carendt.com ... along with some new
      material developed especially for the book.

      You can find out more -- and order a copy, if you're so inclined -- at
      my
      website: http://carendt.com/booksale.html .

      If you live outside the U.S., you will also be able to order copies from
      two English dealers:
      Pepper7 -- http://www.pepper7.com
      The Titfield Thunderbolt Bookshop -- http://www.titfield.co.uk

      They'll be adding the book to their catalogs shortly. Depending on where
      you are, you might save considerable shipping expense by ordering it
      from
      England.

      I hope you will enjoy this pioneering treatise about the pleasures of
      building very, very small layouts -- many of them adaptable to 3/8"
      scale
      modeling.

      Best, Carl

      Carl Arendt