3075Re: LEMAX Figures

  • styles_paul
    Sep 5, 2002
      Hi Frank, Everyone,
      I am afraid that Yahoo won't let me see the pictures but I have been
      collecting these figures every Christmas for the last few years and
      while they are not the best they are still very good and excelent
      value for money, particularily as they are diferent subjects from the
      figures usualy produced by the more serious railway/military
      suppliers. With no particular requirements I shall just cary on
      buying the best ones each time, we usualy get a choice of a diferent
      6 to 12 each year.

      Cheers,
      Paul S.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic