      From: tankienz [SMTP:bandm@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 10:55 PM
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Happy New Year and a wheel question

      Thanks for the NWSL lead. On the surface a few of the smaller HO
      ones maybe suitable. It just a little difficult to envisige exactly
      what they are with all the abbreviations in the Caboose Hobbies
      online catalogue.

      I'll also look up Alan Gibson to see if he makes any smaller curly
      spoke wheels.

      Paul Napier