2798Re: Happy New Year and a wheel question

  • tankienz
    Jan 1, 2002
      EVan,

      Have I ever followed the main stream?

      All these strange wheel sizes are for the Waitakere 2ft gauge
      rollingstock of Watercare Services and the Waitakere Tramline
      Society. Apparently there was no such thing as a stand wheel size
      back in the Auckland Regional Authority days hence the variety. If I
      decide to build a few items of rolling stock I probably settle on 2-3
      common (and available) sizes.

      Paul Napier

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@y..., Evan & Correne James <bce@x> wrote:
      > Gee Paul, you really are picking on some strange prototypes
      >
      > Evan

      > > of

      > > foot
      > > and