      From: steveblackdog@... <steveblackdog@...>
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 04:01
      Subject: Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Happy New Year and a wheel question

      bandm@... writes:

      > I'll also look up Alan Gibson to see if he makes any smaller
      curly
      >  spoke wheels
      hi paul

      Alan Gibson makes his curly spoke wheels in 3 different sizes,  9, 10.5 and
      12mm diameter, he will also supply with plain axles, rather than pinpoints to
      order. Sadly i dont think he has an online outlet.

      If you want any more info get in touch as i have his catalogue handy, right
      now i'm off to bed

      happy new year all

      steve bennett
      www.blackdogmining.co.uk