      From: Scott Ziebell <scottlax@...>
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, October 01, 2001 06:44
      Subject: Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Billard loco

      To the Group,
      The idea of a group project sounds fun, but I also would have little to
      contribute to such an endeavor. Except to say that ‘in principal’ I would be
      willing to commit or reserve in advance a proposed model. In the case of the
      Billard, if a manufacture were to consider buying the molds for this loco I
      would support it and pay a deposit.
      Scott

      Gerrit Van Roy wrote:

      Bruno,Ralph,Scott,All ,When i first joined this group and went trough the
      > "mail-archives" (wich took me about 3 weeks !)i found out
      about this loco
      > and its manufacturer and assumed it would be availlable
      when i was ready
      > (and have the time ) to build one.Well it seems i
      thouhgt wrong... Come to
      > think of it ,why do people always develop an
      intrest in things when they are
      > no longer there? Annyway i am still
      interrested in such a loco,and also
      > willing to co-operate in
      "producing" a model ,but not on a commercially
      > basis. I am not
      shure tough i what way i could contribute in such a project
      > but the idea
      of an "inter-FS32MR-group-cooperation" seems fun ,and a

      challenge.It seems to me that this loco is not that difficuld to

      (scratch)build so if this cooperation 'fails' i could always build one for
      > myself.
      > Dos annybody have more information on this loco?
      pictures,web-adresses or
      > drawings? or nows magazines-books with such
      items? thanks in advance.

      > Gerrit Van Roy

      Antwerp/Belgium.

      > Community email