1882Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Drawings and Photos wanted

  • Michel MASSOT
    Apr 2, 2001
      Thanks for your interesting message. But I am curious, if it is not secret: what
      is the planned french locomotive for Expométrique The used of a HO chassis is a
      good idea for a Decauville but at this scale I think that you must prepare a
      tanskit to have correct cylindar and valve distribution.
      Sincerely
      Michel MASSOT