1794Re: [FS32NGModelrail] 'SuperSpuds' Delight!*

  • O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
    Mar 2, 2001
      Mike, Charles, thanks for the positve reactions. It was nice to do this
      project. For eveyone who is in love with the Simplex, in Roy Links
      Industrial & Narrow Gauge Modelling Revieuw, the coming number 45, an article
      with tips appears, about how to make the cooling fan running.

      Otto.