1244Re: Suitable parts

  • gandydancerjames@hotmail.com
    Nov 1, 2000
      --- In FS32NGModelrail@egroups.com, bilwil@w... wrote:

      > I got a bunch of underframe kits from Ray> Lantz of this
      group....Offed some to Bro> Charley. They are soft metal castings of
      > excellent quality, tho you must furnish yer> own wheel sets. (I
      used some JayBee > HO 38" ones I had from way back when)
      > Not "Full" kits, just underframe & details.> Makes into a 4 1/2 ft.
      x 8 ft. car in 20" > gauge. Price was quite reasonable.

      I'm just sort of lurking here, to see what you fellas are up to.
      I am, though I'm not sure after seeing the photos of Bill Wilson's
      Wazoo Railroad, in On30. I have an On30 Porter and Mogul, along with
      some other rolling stock. What you fellas are doing iterests me.
      Can't really figure out, though, what the freight car sizes are.
      Your email suggested 4 1/2' wide x 8' long. Not accustomed to such
      small sizes, so am sorta bewildered. Love what you did to the
      Bachmann locos, and the green car in the Wazoo pics looks great!! Is
      that one that is 4 1/2 x 8'? Remember, just lurking... JIM
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic