      Fra: Paul bandm@... [FS32NGModelrail] <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com>
      Til: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Dato: Man, 28. jul 2014 10:32
      Emne: [FS32NGModelrail] RE: LKM Ns2f

      Claus,

      It arrived in Denmark when a guy tunneling out of East Germany using a
      tunnel railway to remove spoil dug his tunnel a little too far to the west
      :<)

      Paul

      1c. Re: LKM Ns2f [9 Attachments]
      Posted by: clausoggitte@... gaz410
      Date: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:08 am ((PDT))

      Bernard:
      A very fine loco! It ranks as my favourite among DDR-built locos.
      Unfortunately it doesn't fit easily in my 1950's Danish theme.

      I'm sure there will be some interest and hope this fine, little lot of
      locos will be sold out quickly. Looking forward to seeing them running on
      peoples' layouts.

      Best regards

      Claus, Copenhagen

      Messages in this topic (4)