      Posted by: clausoggitte@... gaz410
      Date: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:08 am ((PDT))

      Bernard:
      A very fine loco! It ranks as my favourite among DDR-built locos.
      Unfortunately it doesn't fit easily in my 1950's Danish theme.

      I'm sure there will be some interest and hope this fine, little lot of
      locos will be sold out quickly. Looking forward to seeing them running on
      peoples' layouts.

      Best regards

      Claus, Copenhagen

      Messages in this topic (4)