12134LKM Ns2f

  • bsnoodyk
    Jul 26, 2014

    Hi Team

    thought you might like to know that I have just completed basic fabrication of 6 LKM Ns2f's to 35th scale running on 16.5mm track gauge.  Both the open cab and closed cab format are available.

    These models are all  individually hand made in brass with resin & brass detail castings.  Cab interiors are fully detailed.  Nickel silver wheels to RP25 profile with scale flanges.  A choice of different light fittings to individual choice is also possible.

    as you will see from the photos the models are at this stage prime painted only to give individual purchasers a choice of colour and weathering to their specific choice.  As per my standard practice each loco will be custom painted and weathered to fine detail, representing a specific prototype locomotive.

    the loco's are fitted with 180rpm gearhead motors and a cross helical final drive for super slow speed operation and scale maximum speed.  Models are available either as standard 12v DC or fitted with the TrainworxOz on-board battery powered radio control.  the TrainworxOz RC versions have the charger plug and isolation switch located under the opening hatch in the bonnet.

    anyone who would like more details and consider placing an order is welcome to contact me at themodelworks@....

  • Show all 7 messages in this topic